The Department of Commerce with Computer Applications was started in the year 2011 with a view to impart knowledge in commerce clubbed with computer applications. Now the department has 4 faculty members and 145 students. Rapid Industrialization and fast growth of the service sector has opened up a huge number of avenues and opportunities for the students in commerce with computer background. This course offers students with a wide range of managerial skills, while at the same time building competence in a particular area of business.
To impart the students with commerce knowledge and help them to become good entrepreneurs in the society.
- To give an awareness on the changing commercial world and to educate the students community on the theoretical and practical aspects of business scenario.
- To enhance their innovative skills and meet the challenges in the computerized era.
- To conduct International and National Seminar, Workshop, Intercollegiate meet etc.
- To motivate the students in extracurricular activities.
- To encourage the students to write various competitive examinations.
- To improve their communication skills.